Seriously...

It's been almost a week since I've even looked at my blog! I think I forgot that I was doing a post every day for this month thing, and then apparently that I have a blog at all! Jeez!

I wish I could tell you my absence has been because of something awesome like 'My new giraffe is taking up all my time!' But, it's not. {that would be pretty awesome though}

Truth be told, I have been just plain ol' overwhelmed. And with what you ask? Nothing out of the ordinary. I think between the weather change, playing catch-up after being gone, and trying to get our house in order I just have a lot going through my head. BUT, today seems to be a little clearer.

I'm not going to finish this months 31 day challenge, it's too much and I'm obviously slacking! I will however keep posting the usual and hopefully fun posts! Plus, it's almost November... MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! It also just so happens to be my favorite time of the year! My birthday, thanksgiving, pumpkin pie!!! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I want to play with a Giraffe! Welcome back, it's actually my first time here, love your blog and will be reading more :) Newly following. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the pressure to post all the time. I haven't been keeping up either. No worries girl...we will still be here. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover