18: Make something

So, I've been MIA for about a week, sorry. We took an unplanned visit to help out some family. But, I'm back and ready to finish up this month of happy healthy blogging. I'm not going to try and make up for the time gone, so lets just say that the past week was helping out someone who needs it, spending time with family and catching up with friends!

Now for today, make something. I have had crochet on the brain lately! So, I've been making lots of fun stuff. I made a few gifts for cousins new little babies, Matt requested a new hat (turned out pretty good), I'm working on a hat for someone else and trying to figure out finishing touches on a scarf I made last week.
It feels good to be making things. Even better to finish them! I'm pretty bad at starting things and not finishing them, but I'm getting better! I think the best part about the things I've been making is that they are for other people. I'm not the only one who gets to enjoy them! I just realized how close Christmas is too, so I need to kick it into gear!

What are you making right now? I think I'm going to start making dinner!



3 comments:

  1. I start knitting all the time and never finish. It's a problem. So know that you're not alone. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. new[est] follower. I need to learn how to knit! loving your blog.

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. right now i'm crocheting a poncho. then i have to help someone make some roses. i have a huge blanket i never finished. i start other projects instead. i've found my slouchy hats re somewhat tight and so i think i'll have to remake them. i also have a hat and scarf to make for a friend. lots of projects. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover