Day 9: Pamper yourself

There are so many ways you can pamper yourself, like a bubble bath, or getting a massage, or getting your hair done. Today I chose a very simple way to pamper myself. I gave myself a manicure. This is something I rarely do anymore because I get so mad when they chip, but I love having my nails painted! Plus I got a new very 'fall' color and a new top coat that I wanted to put to the test!

Almost as good as going to get them done, but without the horrible smell of a nail salon!

What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?

3 comments:

  1. to "pamper" myself i usually just read a book haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love painting my nails too! My favorite top/base coat is Essie's 3 way glaze. It is awesome. I love that red color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cherry red. To pamper myself, I love a hot bath and pampering/massaging my feet until they are super soft. So relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover