Insta-Friday + My birthday!

It's my birthday today!  Woot!  I wish I could say that I did something amazing, but I had to work today.  Bummer, I know.. BUT, I am taking the next week off, so it was totally worth it!  Now I get to spend my first week of being 26 doing whatever I want! Yay!

Here are some snap shots from my week.

more snuggly pets

me and the hubby

really pretty sunset

my new chicken friend I met the other night

Also, in case anyone was wondering I haven't been so awesome on my goal to shape up by my birthday (see more here) I've been eating pretty good, but totally slacking otherwise.  I did get on the scale this morning just to see and was pleasantly surprised to see 132.  I know I still need to tone up, but I was excited none the less.  
So, here's to turning 26!  It's going to be a good year, I can feel it!

linking up with
life rearranged


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover