Girls Trip!

This weekend a few of us girls bundled up and took a trip up the mountain to Apple Hill.  It's a little area full of apple orchards, farms, vineyards and crafty stuff galore!  We explored, bought some fun stuff, and ate entirely too much!  Everything is apple, how could you resist?!  I was terrible and didn't take any pictures, luckily one girl did! (thanks Jess) So, here are some shots of our day.

Just getting there, coffee in hand
me fumbling to find an open organic farm on the map



in front of the organic apple farm who were clean out of apples! =(

All in all it was a good day, minus me not leaving with a box of apples... next year I'll make it up in October and clean them out! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover