Insta-Friday!

Woooot! Friday!
AND I'm not going to completely bombard you with photos!
Just and actual weeks worth... no catching up!

I made this vegan corn fritter sort of from the recipe I mentioned the other day here.
It was amazing! Seriously!

and of course since I was cooking I had to wear a fancy apron
 I wore it most of the night. It was too cute to take off. lol!


 fun shoes!

We had a really foggy Sunday this week so we headed for the hills where it was nice and toasty!
Got my tan on! Woot!

 Started to crochet a bit, and now I don't want to stop! I've been pin-ing crochet projects nonstop!

 and I've been hanging out with these lazy mutts. lol

Hope you've had a good week too!  Happy Friday!



8 comments:

  1. Oh my, crocheting is addicting, isn't it?!

    Where is your bathing suite from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! And that corn fritter looks delicious! Visiting from Life Rearranged :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to order that apron in a dress, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the shoes! And the view when you were soaking in the sun. Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute apron!!
    I am a new follower from #FF

    Montana
    saramontanasays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover