It's OK...

I've been seeing TONS of posts this morning about the It's OK Thursday link up
Its Ok Thursdays
Turns out it's their 1 year anniversary! Congrats ladies!
So, what better day to start linking up with them then on this momentous day?!

Here it goes...

It's OK...

that I just slept it, and could still go back to bed.

that I haven't had my coffee yet.
here
that I am still not un-packed from the move.

that I am fighting the urge to have chocolate for breakfast.
here

 that I have a strange obsession with notebooks, notepads and post-its!
{seriously, I have found so many in the move!}

here
that I want to yell at people like an old lady when they run across my yard {it's my yard, stay out!}

that it's already Thursday and I'm not sure what I've accomplished this week.


Happy Thursday!!!



2 comments:

  1. I have so many notebooks! I always end up starting to use one and then switch to another. It's such a bad habit haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chocolate for breakfast is the best!!!!! I am visiting form thee blog hop. I am a little bit late but I wanted to stop by and say hi. I blog over at http://garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/I am a new follower. I hope you will stop by and do the same. I also have an awesome giveaway going on right now with a Circut Machine! I would love it if you would enter! http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/2012/07/surprise-giveaway.html

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover