Insta-Friday!

Wow!  It's been a long time since my last Instagram post! That means I have tons of pictures! I'll try and keep it to a minimum, maybe...

I thought this was neat. Just a random little sign in the middle of downtown. It made me happy.

Such a pretty juice! Super yummy too!

We made the BEST from scratch tacos ever! I can't wait to make them again!

Met my cousin's new fur baby Sierra! Isn't she the cutest thing ever?! I almost stole her!

Did some fun ombre nails! I will absolutely be doing this again!

Matt grew a beard...

This is for anyone who wonders what you eat when you don't eat meat...looks horrible, huh?! lol

Oh! We had our two year wedding anniversary during all the moving craziness! It's crazy how fast it's gone by! I love this picture... we really got each other good! Matt swears I shoved cake to the back of his eye socket. lol! I saw him go for extra frosting, so I went for it!

We left a whole bush of these behind... I miss them already!

This is my nephew. He LOVES to drink from the dogs water faucet. I love this face, like 'yeah, I'm drinking the dogs water... so what!'

My first package at our new place! My friends know whats up...a baby melon and super cute salt shakers! Thanks Kelly!

One of the funny things in our house. A tiny ledge that seemed to serve no purpose... now it's a fruit ledge!

My new Lagunitas shirt! They make some amazing beer... and shirts!

Lilly is loving our new place! There are gophers for her to dig out! She still hasn't got one, but they should be afraid... very afraid!

Well, maybe I should stop there... save some for next week. Apparently I've been Instagram-ing it up!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

I'm linking up with: life rearranged 

9 comments:

  1. such cute pictures... what your favoite kind of juice to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable cake picture!!

    come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, your nails are adorable!!! And all of those pictures are awesome! It reminds me how much I love Instagram :) Cute blog! I found you through the Vintage Wanna Bee Saturday Hop and would love it if you had the chance to stop by :)

    -Jessica (Sew In Love)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by Simply this and that today and leaving a comment so I could discover your blog, I'm loving it! It's a fun blog and I'm excited to browse around some more! I'm following you back! Have a great day!

    Bonnie @ Simply this and that

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sign is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    New follower from Julys hop. What a great hop!

    Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can.
    Also hosting Mom's Monday Mingle now. Love for you to link up! Over 200 mom blogs so far. Love to have you!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo of the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the ombre nail polish! What a good idea! And congratulations on two years! (my husband shoved the cake up my nose... haha)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your pictures! Instagram is a huge favorite of ours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover