Insta-Friday

Here we are again!
I'm going to start off with a picture that I'm sure will surprise you all!


Yup!  We BBQed again!
But this time there was asparagus!!!


Last week we took or coffee date on the road!
We made our coffee and headed down to the river to just hang.

straight out of bed...


yeah, I didn't even brush my hair.
It was great.


The poppies are blooming all over!
I love it!


This my friends was the makings of the best freaking burrito!
THE BEST!  in fact I wish I had one now!


My local grocery store started stocking organic beer!
Thanks Raley's!

Also, going to be doing this in April...


Here's to keeping up on it! =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover