Insta-Friday time!

Okay, my days and weeks have totally been blending together.
Good thing there is instagram to keep things in line... sorta.

From our girls night last week.

St. Patty's day.  AKA good excuse to buy Guinness!

My favorite! Sauteed mushrooms! I could've ate the whole pan!

Last weeks morning coffee date.  LOVE!

My succulents are SO happy! They are all sending out blooms! YAY!

We had one nice day in the middle of rainy ones, so we made the most of it!

Planted some new plants too.  They are going to be so cool pretty soon!

Lilly still has her cone on, and she still rules the yard. LOL!

and, pretty clouds. =)

Happy Friday!!!



7 comments:

  1. I love me some Guiness!!! I do not love mushrooms. And I am totally laughing at the look on your dog's face, looking at your other dog with the cone! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..your dog is cracking me up. And I agree about the Guinness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove sauteed mushrooms. And your girls night looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I feel you on the sauteed mushrooms! Those have to be my favorite food ever! Nothing tastes better to me- especially on a steak! Ah! You've got my mouth watering now!

    Just found your blog today and I'm so glad I did. It's adorable and I've loved getting to know you a little better!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your blog! I love it and am your newest follower! Those mushrooms look SO good! Not what I needed to see on Day one of my detox cleanse. ;) I just started my blog last month. I would love for you to check it out and follow back if you like it!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! those mushrooms look AMAZING!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooook you are tooo too gorgeous!!! Your pics are all so great--and all taken with your phone!? You should be a pro! :)

    J

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover