Insta-Friday!!!

Hey Everyone!  Friday snuck up on me again!
I can't believe I haven't posted in a week!
I'll have to make up for it. =)

Here is what I've been up to:

I had my {what is becoming a routine} morning coffee on Saturday with the hubs.
It is so nice to just sit, talk and drink coffee!

My blueberries started to bloom this past weekend!
They are still small, but you can see where they were last year here.

I got to bask in the sun for a few hours.
It was so nice after a few cold yucky days!

We went out and I actually got to wear some of my cute shoes!

Made some really beet-y juice. It was pretty tasty.

BARELY resisted taking these little ones home!

Yeah, I know!  I may have a problem!  But it's sooo good!

Oh yeah, I got a new iPhone 4s.  AND I look like a freak! lol!

Went out for coffee at a fun spot I hadn't been to yet.
They had vegan goodies! YUM!

Well, that pretty much sums it up.
I'm heading to San Francisco in the morning.  I'm sure it will be a great time!

What are you up to this weekend?


4 comments:

  1. Love your pics! I'm jealous of the iphone4s... is siri your new best friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how adorable are the chicks!? I would have been tempted to take one home too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so into dates right now. You should come up with a date drink I can try. haha! PS...love that coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh those chicks are so cute! I lived in India for half a year and we had some little chicks as a pet for a while. One was pink. True story (They often dye them there to keep them apart and see which is which).

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover