Bump Day 22 Weeks!



How Far Along: 22 Weeks!


Size of the Baby: About the size of a papaya!  In real measurements: about 11 inches head to toe and officially up to a whole pound!!!

Maternity Clothes: Still resisting, but wearing lots of sweats at home now!

Stretch marks: Nope.

Weight gain/loss: Up a total of 4.5 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight.
 
Sleep: I had a few nights of restless sleep this week, but besides that, it hasn't been too bad.

Best Moment of the Week: Baby has been kicking Matt when he touches my belly! It's like baby knows he's there!

Movement: Baby has been kicking and rolling so much! I love that the little peanut is so active!

Symptoms: My belly is getting so tight! Twisting and bending have become a challenge! I've tried stretching, but that only helps for a little bit. 

Food Cravings: Chocolate! I have never wanted chocolate cake so much as I have this week! We have been doing a healthy chocolate 'ice cream' instead. {Frozen bananas + Walnuts + Coconut milk + Cacao powder} all blended together = delicious! AND it's all good for you, so I don't feel bad in the least bit!

Gender: Still not finding out!...and totally happy with the decision to wait! I thought it might drive me crazy, but it's not!

Belly Button in or out: In, but getting more shallow!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Labor Signs: Not even close.
  
Wedding ring on or off: On, an still roomy!

What I miss: Cracking my back! The whole not being able to twist thing has really messed that up!

What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment is this weekend, and we get to listen to babys heartbeat again! It's so much fun to hear it!

Getting ready: I've been starting a baby registry online... it takes forever! What do I really need? How many do I need? Oh, and finding cute gender neutral stuff is pretty hard at the 'go to' baby places! I have found some cute handmade things on ETSY though!!!

Emotions: So happy to have this little peanut growing more everyday!

Stupid things I have done: Can't think of anything specific this week.


1 comment:

  1. You are so cute!! I don't think I could wait to find out the gender...I would want to be decorating ;) Although, I hate pink, so I guess gender neutral colors would work...As a matter of fact, that might be the way to go so that I don't have to get ANYTHING pink. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover