Spring cleaning!!!

I know, I know... it's almost summer, but hey, it's getting done!
I decided to spend my first and last free weekend for a long while doing some serious re-organizing.
Nothing fancy, just down and dirty cleaning and organizing.
I have had so many projects, and no time. Which led to me dumping stuff everywhere!
Seriously I couldn't walk into my office let alone actually do something in there!
So, I am taking back my space {and getting back my kitchen table!}
Of course I started with a little pin-speration...






















Will it look like any of this? probably not! 
I'm working with what I have {which is a hodge podge of stuff)
In a teeny room, with FAR to much furniture!
BUT it will be better than it is! I'll keep you posted on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Really, it;s a very good work. Keep writing this type of excellent articles. Thanks....

    Spring cleaning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover