The last of the photo a day challenge

Here are the last of them...

Day 22: the last thing you bought
Pretty awesome.

Day 23: vegetable

Day 24: something you're grateful for
I have a husband who likes to cook {with his shirt off!}

Day 25: looking down
love them!

Day 26: black and white

Day 27: somewhere you went
apparently I didn't go anywhere. lol!

Day 28: 1pm

Day 29: circle

That's it!  It was pretty fun looking for something everyday.
Some days I had to think about it, others just happened.
I might just give it a go again another month!






1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! I have always wanted to do a photo challenge like this. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover