Insta-Friday!

Hey everyone!  It's Friday again!  You know what that means...
random cell phone pictures!  Woot!

Let's see, how about I start with these...
Every year at work we 'adopt' some kids in need and play Santa. This year we got a few girls {cute things, sparkles, easy bake ovens! exciting stuff} so we split up the wish lists and this is what I found for her...
SUPER CUTE BLACK BOOTS! I think she'll love them! I do! ;)

All wrapped up with a sparkly red bow! I love wrapping presents!

It's always a little hard shopping for someone you don't know, but I don't think there is a girl out there that wouldn't love some black boots with a hot pink zipper!

* * * * *

This week we made a 'mock tuna' salad sandwich.  I have named it the garbuna sandwich.
Garbanzo + Tuna = Garbuna



It was delightful and mostly good for you! =)

* * * * *
 
My sparkle nails before they were destroyed. {see last post}

see, pretty and oh so sparkly!

and what's a Insta-Friday with out a picture of at least one of the pets?!

I'm not sure if he's hiding or playing... maybe both, but now I know why my rug is always disheveled.

Hope you are having a great day! Enjoy your weekend!

linking up with
life rearranged


3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover