One more month!

I can't believe it, but we are officially one month from baby's due date!
I know baby will come whenever he or she is ready, but still, the fact that I can say it's only a month away now, is blowing my mind!!!

I decided I wanted to celebrate this milestone, and kick off what will be an exciting next few months on the blog. I mean, it doesn't get much more exciting than a new little miniature human joining our lives!

So, I want to offer a special to all of you who might want to sponsor Oh So Nifty during this exciting time!

That's right, anyone who sponsors Oh So Nifty this month gets a free month of ad space! Actually, I am doubling it, so the more you buy the more you get!
Also, at the end of the month I will randomly select one of my new sponsors and they will get an additional 6 months of ad space for free!
There are no codes to use, just buy whatever size ad space you want, and for however long you want, and I'll double it! Easy peasy!



Hope to see you on my side bar soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover