Are you a good witch or are you a bad witch?


 Our group at work all dressed up as witches for the Halloween costume contest this year.  I may be partial, but I'd say we did a pretty good job!  I think my costume turned out pretty awesome.  My hair just might be my favorite thing though.  I butchered a plain old witch wig and pulled my hair through it.  Results = BIG CRAZY HAIR!  ...AND instead of looking worst as the day went on it just got more crazy and awesome!  I am absolutely going to remember this for the next time I decide to dress up!  Any who, here are some pictures from the day.


This is my scary face

All done! Just missing my broom!


Here is our group. I hope they don't mind me posting this.  ;)

Did anyone else dress up?  When I went up to the store, in full costume minus the hat, on my way home, I got some serious looks.  I think it was fun to dress up, especially as a group.  I'll let you know if we win!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover