On my mind...

I have a short movie for you all to watch today. The topic has been on my mind a lot lately and I feel like I need to do my part to share this information. It's about bottled water. Yup, bottled water. That's what has me all worked up lately. If you think I'm crazy, watch this movie and then see if you feel the same way.



Now do you see why those little 8oz water bottles make me want to scream?

Now, I completely agree with avoiding bottled water, but where I'm not 100% on board with her is with the whole drinking straight tap water thing. Do you know what they put in tap water?! It varies depending on where you live, but I avoid it. We filter our water at home, and bring it with us in reusable bottles. It really doesn't take much time, and you are really doing something great for the planet! 

So, what do you think? Are you ready to ditch the bottled water?


1 comment:

  1. Really interesting!
    And I'm with you--we filter our tap water and have a supply of reusable water bottles. I don't notice the taste difference at all. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover