Bump Day 25 Weeks!


How Far Along: 25 Weeks!

Size of the Baby: Crazy fruit comparison: the size of a cauliflower!  In real measurements: about 13.5 inches head to toe and weighs about a pound and a half!

Maternity Clothes: This week has been all about dresses! So comfy!

Stretch marks: Nope, and I'm hoping it stays that way.

Weight gain/loss: Up 11 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight. That means I gained 2.5 pounds this week again!!
 
Sleep: Seriously loving my big ol' pillow, it helps so much!

Best Moment of the Week: I took a surprise trip up to visit my family. No one knew I was coming, so I really got to surprise everyone!

Movement: Tons! Baby is getting some new moves now too. It's fun trying to guess what baby is doing in there!

Symptoms: My stomach is seriously growing, and my muscles are stretching and sometimes it doesn't feel so great.

Food Cravings: Not really.


Gender: We will see in June!
Belly Button in or out: In still, but it's almost flat now!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Yesterday an older lady sat next to us at lunch and her perfume just about did me in!.

Labor Signs: Not even close.
  
Wedding ring on or off: On, an still roomy!

What I miss:This week all I was missing was Matt. I took the trip alone and ended up being gone for over a week! 

What I am looking forward to: Seeing our baby! I try and think what he or she will look like, and I just can't see it... only 15ish weeks to go!

Getting ready: Nope, I need to get on the registry though.

Emotions: Excited.

Stupid things I have done: It seems like remembering words has been hard this week. I just can't quite form the right sentance anymore! lol!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover