Insta-Friday {picture overload}

Hey there!  Remember how I was slacking at life and taking no pictures lately?  Well, I more than made up for it this week!  I've overloaded on Instagram pictures!  Last weekend was super fun, and this week wasn't too shabby either.  So, here we go.  Let me guide you through my week with pictures.

First off, I finally got to wear some of my new thrifted shoes! Love them!

Then I got to hang with this awesome guy. Isn't he the cutest?!

Last weekend was my father-in-law's 50th birthday.  We had a party and all of his brothers and sisters flew out to surprise him.  It was lots of fun.  We did some exploring, played some cards and had some drinks. Good times!

We took the out-of-towners around for a mini tour of the town.  We started with the old railroad bridge, and the creek.  It was so pretty!


They just revamped the creek to get it back to the way it used to be.  I thought they were going to ruin it, but it looks pretty nice now that all the tractors are out!

We stopped off at the community garden to check it out.  How fun are these planters?!

The garden was full of lady bugs! LOVE!

...and lots of tasty looking greens!

We took a little drive up to 'our spot' 

...and had a little picnic.

hung out in the sun!


broke in my new shoes on this trail

so pretty.

We played some serious cards! 
I wish I could say we one that hand.  We got pretty dang close though!

We had one rainy day this week, and the rest were fabulous, so I got some more sun time in after work.


ahhhhh...


oh yeah, did I mention that we got some amazing blood oranges this week?!

 YUM!

Well, I think I've filled you up with as many pictures as you can stand! LOL! 
Well, maybe one more...

Here's to the weekend!

linking up with:

life rearranged





 



12 comments:

  1. Blood oranges are so pretty! I've never had them and nervous to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a bad "spot" to have!
    And that picnic looks wonderful!
    I've never had a blood orange before! Are they good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your photos! That first one of you guys together is SO cute!!

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! amazing pics!
    I'm a new follower form Sassy Life :-)

    worldwidemom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so cute together! Love your pics! Instagram is the greatest thing ever! I'm obsessed! :)

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. found you through the blog linky party and now follow you. what are blood oranges? i am intrigued!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! Love the bridge.

    Following via GFC from the Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ameryn!

    CUTE BLOG!! So glad to have hopped into it.
    Thank you so much for participating in the blog hop.
    Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors :)
    New follower! Cheers.

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.comf

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics and your picnic looks yummy! New follower from Wednesday Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blood oranges?! I've never heard of them! Ill take your word that they are delicous. And I LOVE that picture of the path...gorgeous and breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found your blog from the blog hop at 36th Avenue!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Ameryn! Thanks for saying hi on my blog. :)

    Great pictures!! I love your picnic picture-- and the blood orange looks DELICIOUS!!!

    Hope you have another great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover