Garage sale finds!

So, I've been seriously lacking on my posts, but I did find some super cute things garage-saling this weekend that were worth sharing!

First I found these cute little lamb vases. My mother in law has one and I thought it was too cute. So, when I saw two, I seriously squealed out loud. ;)


Then I found these fun old windows.  I'm not entirely sure what I am going to do with them, but I'll figure it out.


Then at the same sale I found this cute little vintage pillow.  I had to have it for my cute vintage green chair!






That's it for now, but tomorrow I am going to see baby Landon again, so there may be cute baby pictures coming soon. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover