lately...

Okay, have you been wondering what I've been up to? 
Maybe not, but I'll tell you anyway! Or show you rather, via instagram pictures.

So, we moved a while ago and are still getting settled in. (hence the lack of posts) We are close to family now, which is awesome for Sage, and us too of course! No more 6 hour drives to see the grandparents. They are LOVING that!

Sage is getting SO big! He's seriously growing way too fast! He's pretty mobile now too, he's not quite crawling, but he can get where he wants to be! And somehow he keeps getting cuter! I'm not sure how that works, but everyday he's cuter than the last!

Here are some of the photos that I've snapped lately.

His first time eating dirt... I'm sure there will be plenty more of this to come.
"styling" moms hair... he's got the knotted look down!
Playing in the laundry basket. This was his favorite for days!
fun crochet project in the window between baby bedtime and moms bedtime
getting Sage's first Christmas tree
enjoying some of the best vegan sugar cookies ever!...or breakfast.
chocolate sourdough muffins, so tasty
we've had some epic sunsets lately
this kid... he thought he'd just hang upside-down off the couch or a bit
he's a happy boy!
see this!!! he's getting too big!
figuring this whole hat thing out
really pretty beets, sliced thin and ready to ferment kraut style
So that's a little of what's been going on here. Now that we are getting settled we are getting some fun projects going. It's pretty exciting. I'll be sure to keep you in the loop.

Speaking of projects, I've got the crafty bug biting me right now, any great projects I should try?



1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable. Great photos. Settling in after moving is quite the task. Hopefully, you have everything where you want in now. Thanks for sharing a slice of life.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover