What I wore... beach style!

So, I've never really done the whole 'what I wore' thing because I really wore the same thing everyday to work, but now I have no job and do fun things like go to the beach! So, I thought I'd jump on board!

Now that we live close to the ocean when there is good surf we go to the beach. So today, that's where we were! We got there at the perfect time! It was sunny and warm with nice little waves, and not a lot of people!

Mandatory surf shot

Me and my beach attire! Amazing hat- San Diego Hat Co.  Tank- Banana Republic  Fun pants- Roxy


My view... pretty awesome.


He's such a goofball!
Matt surfs...
and I get to read and hang with the pups.

Not a bad way to spend a Wednesday morning!  Hopefully when I do find a job here we can still make it out for random beach days!

linking up here:
pleated poppy    Simply Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Totally jealous of your beach day and your hat!

    Thanks for linking. Be sure to grab the badge and comment!

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/what-i-wore-wednesday-loving-sales.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beach looks amazing!!! Is this near San Diego?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover